Building A Profitable Social Media Strategy
What is a social media strategy??
A social media strategy gives you guidelines and specific activities to follow, when creating content for your pages across social medial platforms. After setting your goals, you need to create strategies that will help you achieve your goals. Examples of goals on social media are:
- I want to increase brand awareness,
- I want to increase my follower count
- I want to increase engagement
- I want to use social media for customer support.
Let’s say for example you want increase your follower count. What kind of strategy will you need, to pull that off?Remember that whatever strategy you choose- must be doable and realistic. Example of strategies to increase your followers:
- Create content that encourages your followers to tag their friends or other businesses.
- Post content at times when your followers are active
- Host giveaways on your page that encourages participants to tag other users.
- Create more video content
These are just an example of strategies a business can use to increase followers on social media.
Over to you! What goals have you set out for your business on social media this month?? Drop a comment and we could offer you free strategies to realize those goals.