Using IG Hashtags As A Tool to Increase Followers & Visibility
#Hashtags are so important for social media users. Certain social media platforms thrive on the use of hashtags, over others. For example using hashtags on Instagram and Twitter brings in more reach and followers, than using #hashtags on Facebook. This article will touch base on how to use hashtags on Instagram to increase followers and visibility. Hashtags cannot be done without, if your purpose is to build an active online community .
We have observed that certain folks, use the same hashtags with every post on Instagram. This is usually because they have no time to get research new hashtags to go along with every post. This can actually limit one’s visibility on Instagram.
In this article, we will share practical ways to get new hashtags for every post you put out on Instagram.
Before attempting any of these steps, make sure you download and activate Universal copy from play store or Universal clipboard from App store.
- Click the Explore page button (located at the bottom of your Instagram page)
- Click on the Search tab at the top of the explore page.
- Click on “tags”
- Enter a hashtag related to your industry or niche. Example : #foodblogger , #photogapher
- Select one of the tags that pop up from the search. ( you should see a list of photos related to your industry.
- Click on one of the photos
- Scroll down to the end of the post ( where the hashtags are located).
- Press and Hold down the part of your phone screen where the hashtags are located (by now you should have activated universal copy or universal clipboard)
Once you press and hold down your phone screen, you should see the option to copy text to your clipboard. After doing this you can fix in the new hashtags to the post you are about to put out on Instagram. These 8 steps are easy to do and come be done in 3 mins. You won’t have to spend much time.
Following these steps, will help you get fresh hashtags for every post will increase your followers and visibility. Did you enjoy this read?? Let us know in the comment section