The Power of Using Facebook Reviews
Did you know your Facebook reviews have the capacity to increase sales for your business? Facebook review is a form of user generated content to help grow your business. Take a look at these stats below, to find out why:
According to data from Bright Local’s Consumer Review Survey:
- 90% of shoppers’ purchasing decisions is influenced by user-generated content.
- 76% of consumers believe the content everyday people share is more honest than advertising from brands.
- 87% of consumers say that a business needs a rating of 3-5 stars before they will use them
- Reviews and other user-generated content can often be even more influential than advertising.
If you don’t already use Facebook reviews for your business, now is a good time to get started. You will also need to request reviews from your customers or clients to populate this space. Follow these tips to request reviews:
- Give your customers or clients clear instructions on how to drop a review for your business via Facebook. You might need to include links and photos to make the whole process much easier for them.
- Try creating a draft review and asking your clients to edit as desired. This can be very good for busy customers.
- In your shopping bags, include cards that have your Facebook review link clearly outlined.
- Monitor comments dropped on your Facebook page. Follow up positive commenters with requests asking for a review.
Use these steps, to proactively build your online reviews. Do you have questions about reviews? Feel free to drop in the comment section below.